Monday, February 10, 2020

cousins and cars

Had another wonderful weekend, this time with the addition of two more cousins, Allan, who I haven't seen in 17 years and Thomas, who I haven't seen in over 25. It was the first time the five of us have been together since my grandparents 50th anniversary. A picture was taken of us a long time ago that we all remembered where we were lined up from tallest to shortest, so this is our recreation. I'm still in the middle, but my two little cousins are not so little anymore.

Allan, Lars, Lisbeth, little Thomas, big Thomas
(my family calls me Lisbeth)

the original, at our grandparents place (Gejlholm)

Freya and her little buddy Oscar
Lars and Thomas


That morning, Lars gave us a tour of his place of work. He runs a "gentleman's garage" for Porsche owners called My Garage where people can store and service their vehicles, socialize with like minded people, sell and buy cars or rent a space.

Freya and the creepily realistic statue 

checking out the cars

more pretty cars

little Marvin


feeling like a gentleman



No comments: