Tuesday, May 12, 2020

thrifting

I love thrift shopping and you can find some really cool antiques here. So we were pretty excited to hear that non-profit secondhand stores were opening again (with restrictions on the number of people allowed in the store at one time). The privately run stores have been open now for awhile. I had the day off work, so Rus, Freya and I went thrifting downtown this afternoon.
It's hard not to buy all of the antique furniture.  Maybe someday, if we move back here permanently, we can furnish our house with heavy carved wood cabinets and embroidered chairs. I love all of the embroidery and old wood. Danes think they are too old fashioned so there should be plenty left for us.
Here are some of my favorite thrift store finds since we came to Denmark in September...I only bought some of them.





No comments: