Wednesday, January 17, 2007

good-bye Dublan, hello Mazatlan




I think this is the longest I have gone without posting. Don´t worry, we are alive and well. We checked into a monthly-rate hotel (casa de huespedes) this morning after two consecutive nights on buses. Laying down on a horizontal surface has never felt so good. We met up with a friend that we had met halfway to Mazatlan, in Guaymas. He lives in Edmonton but has spent the last few months in Mexico on his motorcycle.
We met so many nice people in Dublan and it was especially hard to say good-bye to our neighbour that rented the other side of the house. We are looking forward to our life in Mazatlan though.

3 comments:

Markus said...

hey...I'm back on blogger. it's http://www.bunchorandom.blogspot.com I'll still put stuff on My Space too, but this way I can have a blog everyone can see...
This way we can communicate back and forth through blogs too...
Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey Heggies!
Glad to hear you are making great memories and taking it all in. Sure wish I was somewhere warmer now....I'm sick of winter! Needless to say, I better get used to it; Tony got a job up north and we're moving to Cold Lake (3 hrs north of Edmonton) in February. Ya, crazy, it all happened kinda fast. I'm sad to go, but life always works out, right? Well, keep those pics coming....you all look terrific! What an amazing adventure.
God Bless.
Hugs,
Halvorson family

elisabeth said...

moving to cold lake is an adventure in itself i think! good luck. we'll sure miss you. i'm sure i will see you when you visit and come to church with your parents.

welcome back to blogger mark. you know, i have yet to figure out myspace...