Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Que pasa?

It's Rus. I´ve been nursing an infected toe (from a scrape on a rock while trying to bodyboard a few days ago, it´s almost better). So, I "took a day off" yesterday and for a bit today, so I thought I might add a thing or 2 here.

We love this place, the kids love it, Liam tells me how much he loves it pretty often. Mei was telling me this morning about what she had done at "our beach" yesterday.
I was listening to the cd that Liz made for the trip and it was surprising how many songs made reference to the ocean, it seemed fitting - like it was prophetic.

Had time to listen to a horrible book on tape called "The Lake House". Derivative to the point of plagarism. With crap like that becoming a best seller it certainly gives one hope to be published someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rus,
I bet you can't wait to get home and watch the Sandra Bullock, Keanu Reeves "Film" adaptaion of that book. It was really good, all though Reeves couldn't do Kung-Fu in this one.
Nice to hear from you.
C

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Reeves, I got A Scanner Darkly tonight to do for a reviews writing assignment. I couldn't really get into it, but I think if I watch it again I'd really like it...