Monday, February 12, 2007

Technology

Blogger and I are friends again but now I have run into some contention with my digital camera. Over 500 pictures went missing and I can't upload any to the computer anymore. I probably should have saved them onto a disk periodically. I'm glad that I have been keeping this blog because at least I have the pictures that I posted on the internet. I am not as upset about losing these pictures as one would think. Everything is pretty vivid in my memory still and pictures don't always capture the best memories. I think when one is experiencing everything for the first time, it remains in the memory and doesn't fade as quickly. The thing that has stuck with me the most clearly is the first time I floated in the water with a mask and snorkel and there were all kinds of fish swimming around me. The short videos of the kids are the ones I will miss though because none of them are on the internet and there were some cute ones. I had uploaded a few pictures to a certain computer at this internet place a few days ago that I haven't posted yet so I have come back to this same computer in hopes of finding them again and I have. I will post these last ones now and hopefully I can figure out what is wrong with my camera and I can be friends with it again.

No comments: