Friday, February 16, 2007

the park and my hair

We spent some time at the park near our home today. Ila and Mei found some friends in some girls whose parents were here for Carnaval (more about Carnaval later). Notice the crazy angle on the teeter-totters.
And then we come to the last picture. I think Halli will appreciate this greasy mug. I got Liam to take a picture of me so I could show off my hair-do that Zamantha spent 3 hours on. All I can say about this picture is that it keeps my head from swelling any more. Which can happen here in Mexico if you are blonde and green or blue-eyed and get called pretty lady a lot.

1 comment:

elisabeth said...

yeah, it didn't really work very well. there were a few that weren't as steep but still dangerously steep and illegal by canadian standards